Registration for the 2019-20 on Renweb!
On behalf of our FMCS family, we would like to thank you for your interest in Fort Myers Christian School. Our school will continue our partnership for the fourth year with Renweb – the student/parent data portal for online re-registration, registration! During the school year, you will have 24-7 access to homework, calendar, grades and more.
Come to our Open House on Thursday night, February 17 from 7:00-8:00 pm! We will have presentation materials for you, take you on a tour of our campus, meet with our teachers and staff – come and see why FMCS was chosen BEST PRIVATE SCHOOL IN SOUTHWEST FLORIDA IN 2018! To RSVP, call 939-4642.
Let’s get you started for 2019-20:
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR 2019-20!!
Your first step is to submit an inquiry with us so we can contact you
Step two: new families create an account and register
Once we receive your information, we will be contacting you on the next step in the process and how we can help you. Thank you very much!
– General Information:
– Letter from the principal for our 2019-20 new families
– Current outline of 2019-20 calendar as of March 31
– Textbook Listing 19-20 as of 1/1/2019
– Our online curriculum guide: your guide to what we are teaching
– You can receive a $300 referral fee for EVERY new family you recruit: Referral Credit
– Miscellaneous FMCS Parent Information for 19-20
– Financial Assistance
– The FMCS Financial Assistance application will be included in the step by step process for registration through FACTS’s Financial Assistance Assessment. They are a third party that evaluates your finances and tell us how much you should be able to pay. (maximum award will not exceed 50%)
– Information on our Learning Resource Program for students with mild learning difficulties: 2019-2020 Learning Resource Program Brochure
OUR ADMISSIONS POLICY:
Fort Myers Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities made available to students of the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarships, financial aid, or any other school administered programs. We do ask that at least one member of the family is a born again believer as stated in John 3:3.
Link to Our Statement of Faith
The enrollment process begins with applying online through Renweb. When all parts of the completed application, along with the non-refundable registration and application fees have been submitted, the process of admission begins.
The personal interview with the parents and prospective middle school student allows the administration to discuss the spiritual and educational goals of the family to determine how well they match the opportunities existing at FMCS. Admissions decisions are made based on the family‘s spiritual commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ, (According to admissions policies, AT LEAST ONE PARENT OR STUDENT MUST HAVE ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST AS THEIR PERSONAL SAVIOR) the student’s ability to profit from the instruction given here, and the absence of any limiting emotional or social deficiencies. Students entering FMCS for the first time will need to submit a copy of their previous transcript and standardized test scores for acceptance. The transcript and scores will be reviewed, and the administration may desire to have a placement test administered. Students entering kindergarten and those without current standardized tests scores will have an entrance test administered to them. This test will help us determine whether or not we can accept the student for the following school year.
Since FMCS is not adequately prepared to meet the needs of every student who applies, our admissions procedures are designed to help both the school and the parents make the best possible decision for the education of their child. When the process is complete, a letter of acceptance or denial will be sent.
Admission cut-off dates:
- A child must be 4 years old by September 1st to enter K4.
- A child must be 5 years old by September 1st to enter K5.
– FMCS iBook – click here if you have an Apple device