Auction is March 9!
DUE TO HURRICANE IRMA, OUR AUCTION HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR MARCH 9, 2018 AT 6:30 PM IN THE GYM.
Get your tickets in either of our FMCS offices for $15 each while they last! Dinner is catered by Carrabbas so you will have fun with bidding and fellowship, plus a great meal. Please invite friends, co-workers, neighbors, enemies – all the above. We want to see you at Auction 2018!
Aside from the incredible class baskets from each of our classes (valued anywhere from $200-$500 each), here are just some of the items up for bids:
Breaking News: Vacation packages:
Week of December 22-29, 2018 – Oyster Bay Resort, Sebastian, FL – Value $2000
Beautifully landscaped and completely furnished with one bathroom, full kitchen, television, DVD player, all linens, towels, dishes, cooking utensils and private terrace. Amenities include a heated outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, tennis court, shuffleboard court, children’s playground and 15 ft. runabout motor boats for only a $100.00 weekly use charge!
Two weeks – May – Inverness by the Sea, Galveston, TX – Value: $1600
All of our condos are large 2 bedroom units that will sleep six, with 2 baths, and a full kitchen. All units have a beautiful view with all balconies facing the gulf. For your enjoyment we have an outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi, lighted tennis court, basketball court, picnic and barbecue area. We also have a great exercise and sauna with a wide variety of equipment.
- Lunch with the Principal at Zoomers (4th grade and up)
- Your own parking space in front of the Children’s Center
- Special prize experiences with our teachers
- The Boston Red Sox donated a Mookie Betts autographed ball
- A suite for 10 at a remaining Florida Everblades home game
- Four, one day, Disney Park Hopper Passes
- Hunting and Fishing experiences
- One summer basketball camp certificate for Bishop Verot Hoop School
- Naples Princess Cruise for two
- Win the opportunity to have your student’s name and picture on our new sign for their birthday!
- Family four pack at Gametime
- Two night stay at Best Western Waterfront
- Golf at Plantation Country Club and Spring River Golf Club
- All this and so much more!
We would like to thank our 2018 “Leaving A Legacy” Event Sponsors. (Click on their logo to go to their website)
Recap from 2016: Despite weather concerns during the week from hurricane Matthew, the Annual FMCS Auction was held on Friday night, October 7. By Friday night the weather had improved and we would like to thank everyone for coming out to bless the school. Prior to the event, through the generosity of sponsors, School Board and donors, over $8000 was raised. During the auction, between the silent and live auction, over $22,000 was given! IN TOTAL – WE SURPASSED THE $30,OOO MARK FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW! FMCS is thankful to so many people who helped our initial fundraiser be successful:
- If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to support FMCS, click here