Eighth Grade Missions Trip
The eighth grade class of Fort Myers Christian School journeyed to El Salvador for their annual missions trip. This year’s trip was the 27th in school history. Once again, the team worked with King’s Castle Ministries in Sal Salvador. The team highlight videos can be found on our FMCS TV channel on YouTube: King’s Castle version and the FMCS version.
The team will be sharing skits, dances and good news about their trip on Thursday night, April 27th at the Children’s Center Chapel at 7:00 pm. The event is open to everyone.
Pictures of our trip can also be found on our Facebook page: Fort Myers Christian Parent Page.
Quotes from our students:
- “My week in El Salvador will be an experience I will always remember” – Isabel Gequelin
- “This trip was fun and I want to go next year” – DeAngelo DiBella
- “I’ve grown so much, not only as a person, but also as a follower of Christ” – Annika Aldana
- “It’s an amazing experience and it opens your eyes to see how fortunate we are” – Wes Douglas
- “The trip changed me because it made me more thankful for the things I have.” – Manny Jofre
- “The kids were so nice and open to us being there…” – Sarah Porter
- “El Salvador will always have a special place in my heart.” – Annelisa Swiersz
- “God opened my eyes on this trip” – Max Maupin
- “As I looked into the view of the grand mountains, God was telling me hat this is something you should be doing the rest of your life” – Camila Mendoza
- “I should stop wanting more because I should be grateful for what I have and not complain about the small things” – India Nataro
- “Going into this trip I already knew how blessed I was, but I never realized how privileged I am” – Gracie O’Grosky
CALENDAR FOR THE 2018 TRIP – CLICK HERE