Auction 2016 A Success!
Despite weather concerns during the week from hurricane Matthew, the Annual FMCS Auction was held on Friday night, October 7. By Friday night the weather had improved and we would like to thank everyone for coming out to bless the school. Prior to the event, through the generosity of sponsors, School Board and donors, over $8000 was raised. During the auction, between the silent and live auction, over $22,000 was given! IN TOTAL – WE SURPASSED THE $30,OOO MARK FOR THE SECOND YEAR IN A ROW! FMCS is thankful to so many people who helped our initial fundraiser be successful:
- All of our Leaving A legacy sponsors (see below) and Program Sponsors
- Every business that donated goods and services
- Yes, the puppy found a great home!
- Auction chairperson: Leah McCann
- Class Baskets chairpersons: Lourdes Aldana and Tina Neville
- Auction Executive Supervisor: Paula Dillon
- All of the parents who volunteered and for those that were heads for the Class Baskets
- Florida School of Discipleship students
- National Junior Honor Society students
- Dick Crittendon (auctioneer) and Blake Ropar (assistant)
If you would like to make a tax-deductible donation to support FMCS, click here
We would like to thank our “Leaving A Legacy” Event Sponsors. (Click on their logo to go to their website)